* History Museum of Fier and traditional costumes section in
* particularArchaeological Museum ofApollonia in village of
* PojanMonastery of Saint Mary at Apollonia,
* Archaeological site of Apollonia
* Archaeological site of Bylis, in Hekal village
* The ruins of the Church of
Saint Mary, in Ballsh
* The Castle of Gjon Bocari is located in the village of Tragjas and was built in the 16th - 17th centuries. The walls form
a rectangle, with a width of 1.25 meters and a height of 5.5 meters.
In Fier there is also a zoo which has many kind of different Animals. In the zoo there is a bar that you
can drink coffee, but there is also a restaurant.
1 Ardenica Monastery:
The Monastery of the Nativity of the Theotokos in Ardenica or simply Ardenica Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox monastery, distant ten kilometers north of Fier, Albania,
along the national road that links Fier to Lushnjë.
2 Church of St Mary:
Church of St Mary is 14th century an old
church with great craftsmanship and stunning artwork,Full of Eastern Orthodox riches in the low light of the sanctuary. It will be open for tour. Also, the entrance door may be locked so knock if it is. Admission is free and great views of the countryside.
St. George's Cathedral:
St Gjergji is an Albanian Orthodox Church in administration of Orthodox Autochepalous Church
of Albania in Fier South Albania.
4 Lotus Massage Centre:
After long hours of traveling and touring around the city and beach,
why not head for the town centre and vist the Lotus massage centre.
Best relaxing a place which you need to visit,
at least the last day of your visit, you will have a good time, also they have infrared sauna.